My ultimate wanderlist

And just like that, it’s almost Christmas. Seriously, where has 2017 gone?! In the last eight months, I’ve been on ten flights and visited five countries, while I’ve still got three or four more trips to come. This has been the year I’ve really realised my passion for travel- I literally spend every waking hour researching where to go next, so I’ve decided to write it all down in a wanderlist. Obviously they’ll require a lot of saving (more on that to come in my next post), but for now I thought I’d share my top ten with a little illustration from some of my fave travel bloggers. Put it this way: if the pics you’re about to see don’t inspire you, I pinky promise never to leave the country again. That’s how good they are.

1. Swim with humpback whales in Bora Bora

Dream hotel: Four Seasons Bora Bora

Swimming with the locals ✨🦈……….unfortunately we didn't manage to find any whales to swim with despite our best efforts of navigating through the towering waves! I travelled to Tahiti to fulfill my lifelong dream of swimming with humpbacks but nature is nature and to see animals truly in the wild and thriving in their natural habitat is never a guaranteed occurrence, I'm sad that I may not get to see my beloved whales due to the bad weather here at the moment but coming across these huge black tips in the depths of the ocean was a truly amazing experience and one that was worth the search! Huge thanks to @mooreaoceanadventures for getting us through the unexpected madness of the ocean and for capturing this rare encounter 🦈✨💙

A post shared by Sabrina Chakici (@sabrina_chakici) on

2. Go on an African safari

Dream Hotel: Giraffe Manor, Kenya

Sharing with giraffes 🍌 Would you do it? Follow ❤️ @travelerslove 📍 Giraffe Manor 📷 @gypsea_lust

A post shared by Vacation ✈ Nature 🌴 Photos 📷 (@travelerslove) on

Dream hotel: Crystalbrook Lodge, Queensland

As Whit-Sundays go…🐚 #MollieInAustralia #ExtraordinaryExplorer

A post shared by MOLLIE BYLETT (@wheresmollie) on

16 Comments

1. Flo
    10/09/2017 / 7:34 pm

Hey. How do you afford and save money for these trips? I would like to travel too, but it is so expensive. Best regards.

• 10/09/2017 / 7:43 pm

Hi Flo! I’ll be doing a blog post on all my top saving tips soon so I’ll make sure I include as much detail as possible x

2. Holly
    10/09/2017 / 9:27 pm

How do I find a job that allows me all this time off 😂 ?!? But you honestly inspire me to live my life to the fullest !

• 11/09/2017 / 3:21 pm

Hey Holly, I only travel 25 days a year and over bank holidays! Glad I’m inspiring you too! The world is a beautiful place xx

• Holly
        11/09/2017 / 6:29 pm

Oh okay! You plan it out well then! I’ll have to start doing that ! It truly is, and I would highly recommend Bulgaria if you haven’t been! Xx

• 11/09/2017 / 6:49 pm

Yep, planning is key. I plan very far ahead! Ah I’ve never thought of Bulgaria so will definitely have a look! Thanks Holly x

3. Vanessa
    11/09/2017 / 5:50 pm

Do you always travel by yourself? It’s admirable. I have done solo travelling too, but I by far enjoy abd treasure the experience of shared memories. It’s good to be independent but it’s also good to seek out others.

• 11/09/2017 / 6:47 pm

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for your interest. I’ve only travelled alone once. I take most of my trips with my boyfriend, and the rest with family and friends x

4. Johna913
    15/09/2017 / 4:21 pm

I have recently started a site, the info you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time &amp work. The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual. by Vince Lombardi. gfgekedfefbg

• 16/09/2017 / 2:17 pm

Hey! Thank you so much! I’m so glad I can help! Let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like to know about when it comes to travel 🙂

5. 15/09/2017 / 4:22 pm

Thanks for another magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information. dkkkkbcgcgbcckbf

• 16/09/2017 / 2:18 pm

Hello! Thank you so much- your comment has made my day. I’m very happy to help 🙂 Good luck in your presentation!

6. 22/10/2017 / 3:36 am

I simply want to mention I am beginner to weblog and definitely loved your web-site. Most likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You definitely come with great articles. Appreciate it for sharing your website page.

• 23/10/2017 / 9:22 am

Hi! That’s so lovely of you, thank you so much for reading! X

7. 06/11/2017 / 2:32 pm

I want to express my passion for your kind-heartedness giving support to folks that need assistance with this particular niche. Your special dedication to getting the solution across turned out to be quite informative and has constantly allowed people just like me to reach their goals. Your entire informative report means this much a person like me and far more to my mates. With thanks; from all of us.

• 06/11/2017 / 4:44 pm

Hi!

This is so lovely. I’m so pleased my posts are helpful- that’s exactly what I hoped would happen. Please do let me know if there’s anything else you’d like me to write about.

Thanks again 🙂